Getting and staying motivated is super tough but essential to growth and success.
The truth is no matter how much you love something you're not always going to feel motivated to do it, but to grow and succeed you have to have consistent action taking towards your goal.
So how do you stay motivated and stay consistently taking action, even on the days you just don't even want to get a foot out of your bed?
Tune in to hear more about my top 8 super simple ways.
1) Believe it or not, just get started! If you wait around to feel motivated, often you'll be waiting a long time, and the more you stay in stagnation, the harder it is to get motivated. So sometimes you just have to go throw the physical motions, and the feeling of motivation comes later.
2) Take one step, start small. Don't try to take on the whole mountain, just the first step, and then the next, and then the next...
3) Reduce your distractions, sounds obvious, but intentionally choosing to eliminate distractions is what's needed in order to stop yourself from being distracted! Make sense?
4) Line up some accountability from a friend or someone who shares the same visions and goals as you.
5) Inspire yourself on a daily basis with positive media and influence, such as podcasts, blogs, audible. Brain wash yourself in a good way.
6) Play music that fires you up!
7) Choose to surround yourself with a community of like minded people. You become who you surround yourself with, so choose very carefully. Intentionally align yourself with a community that will not online keep you positive and motivated, but will also inspire you and teach you the steps you need to learn in order to go where you want to go.
8) Be constructive, but make sure to do in a self compassionate way. Beating yourself up doesn't get you anyway and just reinforces lack of motivation. Self-compassion strengthens you to keep going and to not use evaluation or constructive analysis in a negative to self harm! But instead to learn and grow.
Before you go,
do you want even MORE FREEBIES?
...Become a ‘F**k Fear’ Insider
Here’s what you’ll get: